WHAT IS ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING?
Traditionally, environmental engineering was a branch of engineering and was multifariously known as healthful engineering and public health engineering. However, with the approaching of dedicated education choices within the atmosphere throughout the Eighties, it found its own niche. BE/B.tech in Environmental Engineering may be a 4-year program. Environmental engineering may be a multidisciplinary subject that borrows ideas from a variety of various sciences likewise as fields of engineering to grasp environmental problems and engineer style solutions for these, as an example, by making a lowland or a waste aquatic plant. Typically, a program during this discipline can embrace ideas from physics, chemistry, and biology likewise as civil, mechanical, electrical and chemical engineering. except for this, students also will find out about impact assessment, environmental management, and audit. However, most modules are going to be double-geared towards developing a comprehensive understanding of various styles of pollution, managing environmental resources and dominant waste. One will pursue M.Tech in Environmental Engineering when no-hit completion of BE/B.Tech.
|Course Name- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING|
|Course Duration-||Under Graduation- 4 Year|
Post-Graduation- 2 Year
|Salary-||In India- INR 3.25 lpa(Average)|
In USA- $13,739.37(average)
|Fees-||In India- 2 Lakh to 15 Lakh (4 years) |
In USA- USD 80,000 to USD90,000
|Eligibility-||10+2 (with minimum 50% marks)|
|Total collages (India)-||* Bennett University, Greater Noida,|
* Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,
* MIT World Peace University, Pune,
* Indian Institute of Technology Madras,
* Indian Institute of Technology Bombay,
* Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
|Entrance Exams||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main|
Environmental Engineering: Eligibility
For UG: Candidates should have passed 10+2 with minimum qualifying marks in mixture with Physics, Chemistry, and arithmetic as core subjects. freelance entrance tests are commanded by the varied state, central, and personal universities that principally need five hundredths because the necessity to look for the check.
For PG: Candidates should hold a degree in Bachelor of Engineering/B.Tech in Environmental Engineering beside a decent score in entrance tests command for PG program command by the varied state, central, and personal universities.
ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING: SCOPE
- Job prospects for environmental engineers in numerous segments, as well as as analysis centers, NGOs, and government departments area unit increasing day by day.
- Professionals UN agency have M.Tech degree area unit in demand in numerous committees engaged within the study and analysis of environmental risks.
- The Central Pollution panel (CPCB) of Bharatadditionally recruits environmental engineering professionals for numerous posts through UPSC.
- Job profiles obtainable for environmental engineers area unit as follows:
- Lead Project Engineer
- Senior ROV Technician
- Sr. Reservoir Engineer
- Technical Engineering Manager
- Seismic Acquisition advisor
- Environmental Engineering Technicians
- Environmental Scientists and Specialists
ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING: SUBJECTS
- Advanced Mathematics
- Electric Circuits and Power
- Environment Impact and Risk Assessment
- Environmental Modeling and Simulation
- Mechanics of Fluids
- Mechanics of Materials
- Organic Chemistry
ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING: RECRUITERS
- Dresser-Rand India Pvt. Ltd,
- Goodrich Corporation,
- IDS Group,
- Kalpan Hydro Company.
ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING: FEES
|Maximum FEES||MINIMUM FEES|
|Bennett University, Greater Noida||Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi|
|INR14.55 Lakhs||INR0.50 Lakhs|