Are you a fussy eater and wondering what kind of food you will get if you made British Airways Reservations? You do not have to worry as British Airways has a wide range of food and drinks that will fulfill the needs of everyone. As we all know that food can really make or break the mood of many which make it an important factor to consider. If you have a long flight then food is a major concern as nobody wants to starve until they land. Do not worry if you have made British Airways Reservations then they’ve got you covered.
If you are a Euro traveler at British Airways on a short-haul flight then you will have the following options to choose from:
- Mozzarella & Tomato Flat Bread at £4.95 / 705 Avios
- Chicken and Bacon Sandwich at £4.65 / 665 Avios
- Steak and Ale Pie at £4.50 / 645 Avios
- Honey Roast Ham and Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese sandwich at £3.95 / 565 Avios
- Cheddar Cheese Ploughman’s sandwich at £3.95 / 565 Avios
If you are looking for some savory snacks then you can choose from:
- Made without wheat Salted Hazelnut Millionaires’ Shortbread at £1.25 / 180 Avios
- Super Nut Fruit & Seed Flapjack at £1.25 / 180 Avios
- Giant Chocolate Buttons at £2.90 / 415 Avios
- Mini Jaffa cakes at 1.40 / 200 Avios
- Afternoon Tea at £5.00 / 715 Avios
- Marvin’s Magic at £6.00 / 855 Avios
- Milk Chocolate Honeycomb at £2.90 / 415 Avios
You will get the following options to choose from for Meal deals:
- Afternoon Tea Box with Tea or Coffee at £6.50 / 925 Avios
- Afternoon Tea Box with Hot Chocolate at £6.80 / 970 Avios
- Afternoon Tea Box with Freixenet Italian Prosecco at £9.50 / 1360 Avios
- Tapas Box with wine at £10.95 / 1560 Avios
- Steak and Ale Pie with Beer at £7.95 / 1135 Avios
Please note that the aforementioned lists are not exhaustive.
To know the entire menu served by British Airways, please visit the official website and get all the details.
Personally, I have been on British Airways many times because of its amazing service. Every time I order anything to I was never disappointed. It surprises me how they keep everything fresh and delicious at the same time. The menu is flavourful and has a wide range to offer. My favorite has to be Pannier Brut NV Champagne along with Loch Fyne smoked salmon with crème fraîche and caper berries. You can easily get some signature warm bread, special coffee, and quality wines.
The best part is they have meals and binge options for anyone and everyone, be it a kid or a fussy eater there is something special of everybody.
Concerned about your religion and require special meals?
British Airways’ first priority is customer satisfaction and believes in diversity for which they have special meals that have been made for people who choose not to eat a particular food because of faith. They have something special for each of the following:
- Vegan vegetarian
- Asian/Hindu vegetarian
- Child meal
- Baby meal
- Gluten intolerant
- Low calorie
- Low fat
- Low salt
- Low lactose
Even those who are allergic to a specific food item can sit back and relax as British Airways has the option of customization for everybody:
- Tree nuts
*The aforementioned list is not exhaustive*
The last time I made British Airways Reservations I had a friend with me who was allergic to peanuts and in the past she had experienced an issue with one of the airlines which served her peanut as an ingredient even after giving constant reminders. So this time my friend was firm and clear and told the crew about the food allergy. They assured her that they will be focused on the requirement and it was a great experience because they kept their words.
Must say that food is an important factor that can be a mood maker or spoiler for us especially while traveling. But if you have made British Airways Reservations then you do not have to worry about the food, comfort, punctuality or anything else.