If you want to make your career in SEO, just think that you really want to work in SEO? Is it really a good option for you to make a career in SEO?
what is SEO?SEO or search engine optimization is the activity that is used to improve your business’s search ranking on the Google search page.SEO or search engine optimization is the activity that is used to improve your business’s search ranking on the Google search page. In the search result, Google ™ looks at the top of the website’s pages, which he considers the most trustworthy, responsible, and relevant.
Every day, 80% of people are searching something on the Internet and those who are doing some online business in order to come back to the rehearsing of these people are giving the amount of money to the SEO so that their business is topped by the search engine. Here Career furnace of SEO in India is fast growing. If you are also interested in making a career in SEO then this time is right. Nowadays SEO is an important part of digital marketing.
Some important Question Before Career in SEO-
I get 5-7 emails or calls or text messages every day, in which only one professional SEO is looking for. Now there are questions from students who should ask themselves before starting their career in digital marketing or SEO.
1. What is the real reason for me to choose a career in SEO? And what is the future of SEO?
2. What is the difference between digital marketing careers and SEO careers?
3. Which careers are more precise, secure, and good?
4. What is the eligibility for starting a career in SEO?
5. How many types of career paths of SEO in India?
Reasons to Choose Career in SEO=>
High demand for SEO services–
When the number of websites has increased in size, the competition has increased in the same way. In this case, the need for any SEO has become necessary for every company. So you can expect better SEO careers for yourself in the digital marketing industry.
Many people have made a successful career in SEO-
There is much-living evidence that made his career in SEO, which can be illustrated. If every person’s name is counted, then the complete list will be ready and some names such as Rob from Blackwood Production, Jill Vahrols from High Ranking, Rand Fisherkarin from SEO Mozesen and more.
Search Engine Optimizers definitely make Good Money-
Wishing $ 50 or more
Why SEO industry is growing?1. Search engine usage increasing every year.
2. India and the international level’s big brands taking help of SEO because of their brand promoted in a big way.
3. Both online marketers and offline marketers are increasingly adopting SEO.
4. Individuals believe less in advertisements search results than Organic Search.
5. The rapid expansion of Google search.
SEO Salary & BenefitsIn Asian countries like India, SEO’s salary is estimated between 1.8-4 lakhs. And this is not a fixed salary, depending on experience, type of job, job location, job opportunity, and job satisfaction.
Scope of SEO
Online business is fast moving forward every day, so SEO is playing its important role in bringing visitors to the website. Online business is fast moving forward every day, so SEO is playing its important role in bringing visitors to the website. All the grown companies are spending a lot of money to get this kind of visitor. In this case, each company is looking for professional SEO. It is estimated that this is the biggest success in this area because it is one of the most important ones.
SEO Job Posts
Most of the employees are in the digital marketing field. Before starting a career in SEO, it is important to have a postal knowledge of these employees.
• SEO Trainee
• Jr. SEO Executive
• Sr. SEO Executive
• SEO Analyst
• Link Building Expert
• SEO Consultant
• SEO Project Manager
• SEO and SEM Specialist
• Adwords Specialist / PPC Expert
• Analytics Expert
• Digital Marketing Manager
• SEO Trainer
• Freelance SEO consultant
• Business Management/Development
• Link Building
• SEO content
• Event Management
• Public Relations/Reputation Management
• Organic Search Engine Optimization
• Social Media Analyst
• Web Design
• Link Building
• Paid Search/PPC Management
• Web Design
• Offline Marketing/Advertising
• Web Development/Programming
Post By- Jeetendra Gautam