What is Planning Engineering?
Planning engineers verify and develop the foremost appropriate and economically viable construction and engineering strategies for comes. they’re concerned throughout the event stages, and a gift on web site throughout the build to administrate procedures. it’s the responsibility of the design engineer to estimate a timescale for a project and to make sure that the printed deadlines armet. They work closely with web site managers and alternative engineers to make sure a project runs on schedule which material provides ar enough.
|Course Name- Planning Engineering|
|Course Duration-||Under Graduation- 4 Year|
Post-Graduation- 2 Year
|Salary-||In India- INR 3.25 lpa(Average)|
In USA- $13,739.37(average)
|Fees-||In India- 2 Lakh to 15 Lakh (4 years) |
In USA- USD 80,000 to USD90,000
|Eligibility-||10+2 (with minimum 50% marks)|
|Total collages (India)-|| |
* MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY – [MANIT], BHOPAL,
* LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY – [LPU], JALANDHAR,
* ANSAL UNIVERSITY- [AU], GURGAON,
* JAGANNATH UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR,
* NIRMA UNIVERSITY – [NU], AHMEDABAD,
* SCHOOL OF PLANNING AND ARCHITECTURE – [SPA], NEW DELHI,
* CEPT UNIVERSITY, AHMEDABAD,
* SUSHANT SCHOOL OF ART AND ARCHITECTURE, ANSAL UNIVERSITY – [SSAA], GURGAON,
* INTEGRAL UNIVERSITY, LUCKNOW,
* AMITY UNIVERSITY, GURGAON
|Total Colleges (worldwide)-||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main|
Planning Engineering Eligibility:
For Under-graduation: it is necessary for admission in bachelor of planning engineering student should have complete their schooling (10+2) with minimum 50% marks in PCM stream (physics, chemistry, mathematics) in any government recognized organization.
For Post-Graduation- it is necessary for admission in master of planning engineering student should have completed their Bachelor degree with minimum 60% marks in Bachelor of Planning Engineering in any government recognized organization.
Planing Engineering Salary in India:
Starting Salary of planning engineer in India is 1.5lpa to 3.25lpa its is minimum or average salary for a starter. after so many experiences a normal Planning Engineer can earn 8.5lpa to 70.80lpa it is also a minimum or average salary for experienced planning engineer.
Planing Engineering scope:
planing engineering scope in India is very excellent and relevant. nowadays 2019 there is 68 thousand 2 hundred 86 planning engineer already worked while till 2029 planning engineers requirement will be increased by 10% per year. It means in 2029 there will be approximately 2 lacks planning engineering in India.
Planning Engineering collages:
In India, there are many colleges some are as follows-
- MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY – [MANIT], BHOPAL,
- LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY – [LPU], JALANDHAR,
- ANSAL UNIVERSITY- [AU], GURGAON,
- JAGANNATH UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR,
- NIRMA UNIVERSITY – [NU], AHMEDABAD,
- SCHOOL OF PLANNING AND ARCHITECTURE – [SPA], NEW DELHI,
- CEPT UNIVERSITY, AHMEDABAD,
- SUSHANT SCHOOL OF ART AND ARCHITECTURE, ANSAL UNIVERSITY – [SSAA], GURGAON,
- INTEGRAL UNIVERSITY, LUCKNOW,
- AMITY UNIVERSITY, GURGAON
Planning Engineering Top Recruiters:
- TATA Consultancy(TCS).
- Wipro Ltd Company.
- Mahathir Infra Services Private LimitedSecunderabad, Telangana.
- Intellect Business Solutions (IBS)Bathinda, Punjab.
- Venpa Staffing Services India Private Limited Secunderabad, Telangana.
- RT Tricone Design and Build Contractors Private LimitedMumbai, Maharashtra,
- CRPL – INDIA.